Global Luxury Brand
Assistant Manager – Specialty Retail
Our client is a developing international success story. They are one of the most exclusive brands to go global in the last 10 years. They are recognized as the leader of this premium product and offer a large selection in more than 100 countries across the world.
This role will challenge you to manage one of the newest boutiques for this global leader. In addition to exceeding sales targets and building strong customer rapport, you will act as a key member of the team that filters feedback to the home office on product mix and marketing.
Our client strongly believes that a key component of their success is their team of passionate, high performing, and talented individuals. They encourage, recognize and reward innovation, personal initiative, and leadership of people throughout the organization.
What you’ll need to work for this phenomenal brand?
– 2-5 years of retail management experience.
– The ability to manage recruitment, onboarding and training of a top-notch team
– Excellent knowledge of visual merchandising techniques and present the brand impeccably
What is in it for you?
– The competitive compensation package of 42K + Bonuses
– Phenomenal Rewards program
– Outstanding Benefits such as Health & Dental, Retirement Savings, Employee Assistance and many more!
– A work environment that encourages work/life balance and career growth
What do former employees have to say?
“Productive, friendly environment. It was always a welcoming environment, and I always looked forward to my next shifts”
“They develop you, and make coming to work a dream!”
We want to hear back from the best store managers in the area. Apply now with your word format resume! If you’ve been waiting for a career-changing role, this is it. Integral Retail Recruitment is Canada’s only International recruitment firm specializing in retail talent from the store floor to the Executive Suite. You’ll find all of our roles at www.integralretail.ca and like us on Facebook for updates.