District Manager – Leading International Brand!
Our client is one of Canada’s largest in their product area. Changing the shape of fashion and accessories retail in Canada. We are committed to developing and challenging new talent, and offer exciting career paths for fashionable leaders with their eye on the prize.
We are currently looking for an inspired, passionate and experienced District Manager to join the individual, fun, and fashion forward business!
This District Manager will oversee the business across the province of BC. This is an amazing opportunity for a leader in the retail field to become a part of the fun and fashion forward culture of this famous international brand. If you live and breathe retail and have a passion for people, sales and success, read on!
As a District Manager in the business you will be commercially aware, targeting your regions financial performance as well as making sure the customer receives world class customer service in every store every time! You will be passionate about motivating and leading teams, but most of all enjoy the exciting challenge that retail throws at you every day.
Reporting directly to the Regional Director you will have exceptional communication skills, eye for the fine details and a passion and ambition for your career progression.
We will require from you;
- Previous Multi site or District Management experience minimum of 3 years
- A passion for fashion to be visible in personal presentation and abundance fashion knowledge prevalent
- Ability to work a fast paced high pressure environment delivering premium results
- Strong sales focus proven by exceeding sales budgets, setting strategic sales
- Communication skills that are not only engaging, but also orientated around results and leadership.
- Creating leaders of the future through clear succession plans
- Experience in recruiting store leaders and sales teams
- A thorough understanding of stock control and the ability to meet shrinkage targets
- A clear understanding of Visual Merchandising
- Ability to be flexible to the changing needs to of the business
In return we will offer you;
- An environment of support, open communication and development
- Competitive salary package amazing incentive and bonus program
- All tools of the trade
- Annual National Regional Managers conferences and exposure to upper management
- Opportunity for Diploma level Certified Retail Management training
If you believe you have what it takes for this fantastic new role with this popular international brand then apply in confidence directly to: Adam Berube – firstname.lastname@example.org