Western Regional Manager – Large Fashion Retailer
- Leading Fashion Retailer
- Amazing growth opportunity
- Excellent salary package
Our client is a leading unisex fashion retailer dominating the Canadian market. They cater to a very sophisticated and modern customer. Due to our client having been so successful over the past 12 months with amazing growth and expansion, they have this newly created position open for an experienced Regional or District Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly discussion and strategy sessions with Regional teams
- Strategy that delivers sales growth
- Guide and support District Managers to indentify team learning and development requirements
- All levels of performance management, conduct regular performance reviews
- Staff coaching, development, recruitment and succession planning
- Achieve monthly wage % targets
- Set District/Store Manager sales goals
- Create and execute effective recruitment strategies
- Prepare, analyse reports to VP of Retail weekly and monthly
- Minimum of 5 years experience at a District or Regional Manager’s level within fashion and Footwear
- Proven experience managing a minimum of 4 districts or 20+ stores
- Able to deliver consistent sales growth throughout the region
- Energetic – with an interest in trend-driven fashion
- Strong business acumen including P&L and KPI analysis
- The ability to drive and motivate a large team to ensure company standards and expectations are met
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are a results driven, retail manager who is looking for the next step in your career and would like to work with a forward thinking, large successful retailer, then this could be the role you are looking for.
E-mail your WORD format resume to: Sean Davison – email@example.com or call for a confidential chat at 416-919-9755.